Andy Warhol Mercedes Grano-Lithograph
Andy Warhol, hand numbered limited late signed grano-lithograph dating from 1981–1986. Pencil numbered on the left side. Special edition ...
more Andy Warhol, hand numbered limited late signed grano-lithograph dating from 1981–1986. Pencil numbered on the left side. Special edition. Stamped on verso.
Motive Mounted professionally in acid-free passe-partout (matted for easy framing). This lithograph was produced and pressed on quality woven paper in 1986, Stamped on verso ‘CMOA’ (Carnegie Museum of Art).
Andy Warhol, founder and leading figure of the American Pop Art, was born in 1928 as a son of a Russian family in Pennsylvania. He began his career as an artist by creating advertising graphics. Already in 1956, he presented his graphic works at the Museum of Modern Art. In the early 1960s Warhol began experimenting with different techniques and started focusing on typically American objects of the consumer society, as for example Campbell’s soup cans or Coca Cola bottles. In 1962 Warhol started with his series of portraits of famous stars, such as Marilyn Monroe or Elvis Presley, who were then at the height of their career. His renowned studio ‘The Factory’ was a meeting point for internationally successful artists, actors and musicians. As early as the 1970s galleries started exhibiting Warhol’s work, which is now part of some of the most famous collections, such as the Modern Museum of Art in New York, the Tate Modern in London and the d’Art Moderne in Paris. less
- 15.75ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 19.7ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Andy Warhol
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in brooklyn, NY
Mads H. in brooklyn, NY
Industrial Designer located in Brooklyn, New York. Big art and design lover. Collecting the pop ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.