Gibert Rohde Buffet & Hutch for Brown Saltman
This product is no longer available.
A rare and amazing piece, this restored buffet / hutch (separate pieces) is among one of Gilbert Rohde's most beautiful designs ...
more A rare and amazing piece, this restored buffet / hutch (separate pieces) is among one of Gilbert Rohde's most beautiful designs. Constructed of solid blonde mahogany and veneer, and features brass hardware and hand-pull accents. Compact and perfect for a New York City apartment, but appropriate anywhere.
Notes on condition: Right-side door has slightly darkened areas that are visible when looking very close. less
- 35.5ʺW × 16.0ʺD × 59.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Brown Saltman
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Brooklyn, NY
- $150 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 5 miles of 11233.
Schleser Modern in Brooklyn, NY
Schleser Modern specializes in sourcing, restoring and curating a boutique selection of vintage goods.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.