Vintage Picasso Lithograph, 1962
This product is no longer available.
"Reclining Woman and Picador with Guitar". This is an original 1962 lithograph titled "Reclining Woman and Picador with Guitar" of ...
more "Reclining Woman and Picador with Guitar". This is an original 1962 lithograph titled "Reclining Woman and Picador with Guitar" of the original linocut by Pablo Picasso, created with one block: ocher, brown, black. Limited Edition, unnumbered and unsigned.
Picasso worked in this medium (linocuts/linogravures) extensively from 1958 to 1961. These lithographs were created for an unnumbered and unsigned limited edition in 1962. The Galerie Louise Leiris, in Paris loaned Picasso's original linocuts for the creation of these lithographs. During this production, an additional 50 lithographs were created in large format and were hand-signed by Picasso and which can be found online priced between $26,000 and $180,000 per linocut. Only a rare few of these smaller lithographs were hand-signed by Picasso.
The items offered here are the lithographs most sought after by collectors, second only to the hand-signed group of 50. They are extraordinary in their creation, detail, and condition. They are regarded unconditionally as fine art and consistently appreciate in value.
PLEASE NOTE: These are the original 1962 linocuts and not the later reissues of the 1962 collection or those from 1988. less
- 15ʺW × 1ʺD × 12.5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Pablo Picasso
max in cincinnati, OH
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.