Hans Wegner Danish Teak Upholstered Ottoman
Here is a wonderful teak ottoman designed by Hans Wegner for Getama. The lines on this are quite lovely for ... more Here is a wonderful teak ottoman designed by Hans Wegner for Getama. The lines on this are quite lovely for a small piece, showing the attention to detail down to the smallest thing that is the hallmark of Danish design. The ottoman has a cushion, upholstered in oatmeal tweed. With its cushion it can be used as a footrest with a chair or as a bench for extra seating. Removing the cushion reveals the lovely structure of the piece; like this, it can be used as an occasional table. Appropriately marked on the bottom. less
- 22.5ʺW × 19ʺD × 14.5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Mid-Century Modern
- Hans Wegner
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
MODERN MOBLER in Washington, DC
Born from a passion of collecting and hoarding Danish & American Mid Century Modern furniture, Doug ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- Bench Ottomans
- Cocktail Ottomans
- Coffee Table Ottomans
- Cowhide Ottomans
- Cube Ottomans
- Fur Ottomans
- Large Ottomans
- Mid-Century Modern Ottomans & Footstools
- Ottomans with Trays
- Outdoor Ottomans
- Oversized Ottomans
- Pouf Ottomans
- Rolling Ottomans
- Round Leather Ottomans
- Round Ottomans
- Round Tufted Ottomans
- Small Ottomans
- Square Ottomans
- Storage Ottomans
- Table Ottomans
- Tufted Leather Ottomans
- Tufted Ottomans
- Upholstered Ottomans
- Velvet Ottomans
- Washington DC Ottomans & Footstools
- White Ottomans & Footstools
- Zebra Ottomans
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.