This is a beautiful 90-piece set of antique Bavarian china from Schumann. The pattern is Dresdner Art Pink and was ...
moreThis is a beautiful 90-piece set of antique Bavarian china from Schumann. The pattern is Dresdner Art Pink and was manufactured from the turn of the century through the 1920s. The china is a rich cream color with a magenta pink floral design and extensive gilt accents.
Inventory of pieces, with notes of any flaws:
1. 12 Dinner plates: - 10" - One chipped edge (see photo). - Some wear commensurate with age and use of gilt at inner circle of plate. - Three different patterns at center of plate: Iris (5), Cabbage Rose (5) and Tulip (5) - see photos.
2. 12 Salad plates: - 7.75" - Patterns: Iris (4), Cabbage Rose (5) and Tulip (3).
3. 11 Bread and butter plates: - 6" - Patterns: Iris (3), Cabbage Rose (6) and Tulip (3).
4. 12 Soup bowls: - 7.88" - Patterns: Iris (3), Cabbage Rose (4) and Tulip (5).
5. 12 Dessert bowls: - 5.12" - Patterns: Iris (4), Cabbage Rose (4), Tulip (2) Rose w/ Coneflower (2).
6. 12 Teacups - 3.88" across top - One cup has chip and hairline crack (see photo). - One cup has hairline crack.
7. 12 Saucers - 6" - One chipped edge (see photo).
8. Sugar and Creamer - Sugar is 7.5" across from handle to handle. - Creamer is 6.25" from handle to spout.
9. Gravy Boat - Base is 8.5" x5.5". - Top is 8.25" total width.
Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large
items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the
Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer
distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
Flat Rate Shipping
Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most
accessories and some small furniture.
Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
Delivery is typically 7-10 days
Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the
seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in
As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around
their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a
delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
Returns & Cancellations
Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect
their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish
to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the
buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not
received in original condition.