- Room Accents & Accessories
- Vessels & Vases
- Bottles & Jars & Jugs
- Early 1900s French Porcelain Apothecary Jar
Early 1900s French Porcelain Apothecary Jar
A striking, large, 1920s floral porcelain apothecary jar from France. Manufactured by Pillivuyt.
It measures 9-1/2" tall, 5" in ... more A striking, large, 1920s floral porcelain apothecary jar from France. Manufactured by Pillivuyt.
It measures 9-1/2" tall, 5" in diameter at widest point on the lid.
Wonderful floral motif with snakes. Superb condition with gilt accents. No chips or cracks.
Manufacturers marks on the base. less
- 5.0ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 9.5ʺH
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
Paris Hotel Boutique in San Francisco, CA
Since 1995, San Francisco-based antiques enthusiast Lynn Goldfinger-Abram has built a successful business sharing her ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.