1940s Italian Florentine Jewelry Box
This product is no longer available.
Originating in the 1940s, this Italian Florentine-style jewelry or keepsake box features a carved and hand-painted floral theme. This clamshell-shaped ... more Originating in the 1940s, this Italian Florentine-style jewelry or keepsake box features a carved and hand-painted floral theme. This clamshell-shaped box opens by way of a hinged lid to reveal a chocolate brown velvet-lined interior. Marked "Made in Italy." Light scuffs, age wear. less
- 12.5ʺW × 7.0ʺD × 3.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in Sherman Oaks, CA
Mike Seratt of The Prized Pig in Sherman Oaks, CA
Mike Seratt of The Prized Pig, based in Southern California, offers an eclectic, engaging and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations