Oushak Over-Dyed Turquoise Runner - 2′10 X 14'
This product is no longer available.
Natural material is one of the most important criteria of determining value of Turkish rugs. The quality of wool varies ...
more Natural material is one of the most important criteria of determining value of Turkish rugs. The quality of wool varies according to the climate, the breed of sheep, and the time of year of the shearing. Wool from sheep that live in warm and arid regions is normally dry and brittle, and since it breaks so easily, it ends up being short and feels lifeless. Good quality wool comes from healthy and well fed sheep found in cold regions or at high elevations with good grazing lands and lots of water. Dyes extracted from flowers, roots and insects are used in Turkish Rugs. The use of vegetables, roots and other natural items to make dyes has been a well known art for many thousands of years. this ancient practice continued unchanged and untouched in Anatolia Turkey (Anatolia) is one of main areas of carpet and kilim production in the world. The majority of people were nomads and settled farmers. Their lives have inspired a wealth of motifs and patterns.
Each rug is unique by itself. less
- 2′8″ × 13′10″ and 0.7″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $80
- Free Local Pickup in SAN DIEGO, CA
Ahmet T. in SAN DIEGO, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.