Illuminated Queen Headboard by Paul Evans
This product is no longer available.
From the stunning Cityscape Collection by Paul Evans circa 1970, this remarkable headboard is fit for a queen size bed ...
moreFrom the stunning Cityscape Collection by Paul Evans circa 1970, this remarkable headboard is fit for a queen size bed. Each pillar of the reflective metal patchwork archway possesses a two-door cabinet on the interior wall and a pull out drawer from the front facing surface. Recessed lighting illuminates from the underside of the support beam from two light fixtures.
As per all of Evans's meticulously constructed designs, this canopy headboard "PE-204" was handmade by master craftsmen. Because these were not mass produced, each item in this collection has a unique pattern, as each plate would be measured, cut, and adhered as they went. A remarkable amount of care and precision that seldom goes into the furniture of today. This glistening, glamorous display of the Paul Evans brutalist style remains inimitable.
Disassembles into three pieces for ease and mobility. In vintage condition, this piece shows signs of wear including slight lifting, scratches and oxidation of veneered panels. We will begin a full restoration on this item later this year, however are currently offering it as a pre-restoration item at a very significant discount. less
- 86ʺW × 18ʺD × 86ʺH
- Paul Evans
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Automaton Furniture in Gardena, CA
Automaton is a premiere leader in vintage decor, with a large collection focusing on 20th ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 7Ask the Seller / View All
- Brutalist Headboards
- California King Headboards
- Carved Wood Headboards
- Floating Headboards
- Full Headboards
- Gray Upholstered Headboards
- Headboards and Footboards
- King Headboards
- King Upholstered Headboards
- Los Angeles Headboards
- Mid-Century Modern Headboards
- Mirror Headboards
- Painted Headboards
- Queen Headboards
- Reclaimed Wood Headboards
- Silver Headboards
- Storage Headboards
- Tall Headboards
- Tufted Headboards
- Twin Headboards
- Upholstered Headboards
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.