Aero Aluminum Bench From Davis Furniture by Lievor
This absolutely wonderful aluminum bench was designed by Lievore Altherr Molina a Spanish design consultation company and produced by Sellex ...
more This absolutely wonderful aluminum bench was designed by Lievore Altherr Molina a Spanish design consultation company and produced by Sellex a Spanish manufacturer. It is licensed to Davis Furniture for distribution in the United States. This fabulous Aero bench was designed for strength and to be environmentally friendly indoors and out. It received seven design awards in 2003 and 2004 including Best of NeoCon - Gold Award - Lounge Seating in 2003, and IF Design Award in 2004. Written about the Aero bench is: "Aero is the happy outcome of a combination of minimalism, lightness, elegance, comfort and sturdiness. All this is based on grooved aluminium profiles recalling an aircraft's wing. The materials used in its construction, aluminium and stainless steel, make AERO suitable both for indoors and outdoors purposes." I can just see this in your entry hall, used as a banquet, or a place for you to relax and reflect on your fabulous art collection. The three benches we are offering here have upholstered backs and seats so not for outdoor use. They are all in wonderful condition for age and use and we have found no glaring flaws to call to your attention; so, buy one, two or three. Our listing price is for one bench only.
Incredible AERO bench for Davis Furniture. Designed by Lievore Altherr Molina and manufactured by Sellex both of Spain. In wonderful condition. Please see long description for details. less
- 73.5ʺW × 26.0ʺD × 30.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $359
- Free Local Pickup in topeka, KS
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Chris G. in topeka, KS
13,000 square feet of high-style vintage furnishings, home décor, art & more! Warehouse 414 is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 7Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.