Blue & Yellow Moroccan Cactus Pillows - A Pair
This pair of bright and colorful one-of-a-kind cactus silk pillows were handwoven by the indigenous Berber tribe of the Atlas ...
more This pair of bright and colorful one-of-a-kind cactus silk pillows were handwoven by the indigenous Berber tribe of the Atlas Mountains in Morocco. They feature an indigo blue background with yellow and white embroidered symbols of traditional Berber tattoos indicative of the family who made the textiles and the region where they were created. These pillows are comprised of an all-natural vegetable silk made from the agave plant (a variety of cactus also known as sabra). Due to the handmade and vintage nature of this process, they show a minimal amount of wear and variable coloration that only adds to the character and patina of each piece. These pillow cases can be pressed with a warm iron and dry cleaned. Each is approximately 19" x 19” with a zipper closure. They are stuffed with a down insert.
Style Tip: This pair looks great all by itself or mixed with other global textiles for an eclectic look. The shiny, silky finish adds a luxe element to any room! less
- 19.0ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 19.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Global Bazaar in New York City, NY
Global Bazaar features a mix of textiles and decor sourced through treasure hunting in souks ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 6Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.