Over-Stitched Indigo Tribal Pillow
This product is no longer available.
A lumbar pillow made from a vintage 1950'5 Rajasthani camel sack. Used by the Indian nomadic tribes. Hand block print ... more A lumbar pillow made from a vintage 1950'5 Rajasthani camel sack. Used by the Indian nomadic tribes. Hand block print cotton that is heavily overstitched in thick cream thread. Indigo/red. New nubby linen back. Plump feather/down insert. Hidden zipper closure. Lined interior. less
- 34.0ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Boho Chic
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $29
- Free Local Pickup in la, CA
Strictly No Elephants in la, CA
Strictly no elephants owner Robert Snaith travels all four corners of the globe sourcing unusual ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.