Mid Century Asian Framed Silk Prints - Pair
This product is no longer available.
Believed to be printed on silk, this pair of mid century Asian prints, possibly serigraphs, tell a little tale of ...
more Believed to be printed on silk, this pair of mid century Asian prints, possibly serigraphs, tell a little tale of life in a pretty small Far East town.
Original Chrome frames (which are reflecting a lot of light in the photos.)
Signed in Japanese. We believe the fiber to be silk however the paintings are behind glass and cannot be further inspected. Original off white matte.
In excellent vintage condition with only minor wear to the original chrome frames. Back side maintains it's original framer's sticker from a town in Florida.
Frame size 12.75" W x 10" H
Painting size 8.25" W x 6" H less
- 12.75ʺW × 2.0ʺD × 10.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Stamford, CT
Reposed NY in Stamford, CT
The Reposed NY Collection is a vintage furniture, decor, art and prop source in NYC ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.