MCM Mulhauser Molded Wood Lounge Chair & Ottoman
This product is no longer available.
This inviting chair beckons you to sit down and put your feet up! Known as “Mr. Chair” it was designed ...
more This inviting chair beckons you to sit down and put your feet up! Known as “Mr. Chair” it was designed by George Mulhauser for Plycraft. The back features the beautiful bent wood back for which Plycraft is famous. The seat and ottoman are upholstered in black Naugahyde and button tufted all over. The curved arms are padded. The four-point base of both the chair and ottoman are walnut, creating a cohesive appearance.
Notably, this “Mr. Chair” comes with its removable strap-on headrest; these are typically lost over time. It swivels and rocks providing lots of action! The tension can be adjusted underneath. A very sexy chair!
Seat height: 17.5″
Ottoman dimension: W: 24″ D: 21″ H: 14.75″ less
- 36.25ʺW × 30.0ʺD × 34.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Washington, DC
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
MODERN MOBLER in Washington, DC
Born from a passion of collecting and hoarding Danish & American Mid Century Modern furniture, Doug ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.