Chinese Robed Sculpture/Statue of Li, One of the Eight Immortals
Tale a minute to carefully look at this amazing hand crafted work - intricate ceramic detailing of the highest quality of ...
moreTale a minute to carefully look at this amazing hand crafted work - intricate ceramic detailing of the highest quality of one of the 8 Immortals in Chinese Mythology. This statue is of Li Tieguai, the beggar who is described as irascible and ill-tempered, also benevolent as well as a being a kindly scholar - a real character!
The detail of the clay sculpture from the edges of glazed red pomegranate robe down to the sandals on his feet and his facial features are amazing. The figure is so striking and so full of character and detail, we are not sure that pictures will ever do them justice. A highly collectable piece with artisans seal/chop. Presented by East2West Furniture. less
- 9ʺW × 6ʺD × 19ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
East2West Furniture in St Petersburg, FL
Here in Florida, we specialise in items from the Far East/Asia and Europe and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Angel Figurines
- Animal Figurines
- Asian Models & Figurines
- Bird Figurines
- Black Models & Figurines
- Brown Models & Figurines
- Cat Figurines
- Ceramic Models & Figurines
- Chinese Models & Figurines
- Chinoiserie Models & Figurines
- Deer Figurines
- Dog Figurines
- Elephant Figurines
- Frog Figurines
- Gray Models & Figurines
- Horse Figurines
- Owl Figurines
- Red Models & Figurines
- Sculpture Materials Models & Figurines
- Tampa Models & Figurines
- Venus Figurines
- White Models & Figurines
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.