Natural Colored Handmade Oaxacan Basket
This product is no longer available.
Handmade, lidded palm basket from Oaxaca, Mexico. Natural palm fiber is dyed then hand woven into a stunning piece, perfect ...
moreHandmade, lidded palm basket from Oaxaca, Mexico. Natural palm fiber is dyed then hand woven into a stunning piece, perfect for unique storage. These baskets, made by a group of women weavers in Southern Mexico, continue a long tradition of basket weaving in the region.
Once comprising the economic base for many towns in the state of Oaxaca, basket weaving had become an undervalued craft in modern times. Territory is working to preserve and uplift this ancient art by supporting and promoting the women and communities that continue this technique; giving recognition and new value to this beautiful tradition.
These palm baskets are beautiful statement pieces and also good for lightweight storage. We love storing clothes, napkins and towels in ours! They are sturdy but lightweight and malleable. less
- 12ʺW × 12ʺD × 15ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Territory Design in Chicago, IL
Inspired by nature, culture and quality, Territory bridges years of experience working in developing regions ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Baskets with Lids
- Blanket Baskets
- Boho Chic Baskets
- Bread Baskets
- Chicago Baskets
- Decorative Baskets
- Egg Baskets
- Hanging Baskets
- Large Baskets
- Laundry Baskets
- Market Baskets
- Picnic Baskets
- Rustic Baskets
- Sewing Baskets
- Shopping Baskets
- Small Baskets
- Small Wicker Baskets
- Southwestern Baskets
- Storage Baskets
- Sweetgrass Baskets
- Tan Baskets
- Vegetable Baskets
- Wall Baskets
- Waste Baskets
- Wicker Laundry Baskets
- Wire Baskets
- Wire Storage Baskets
- Woven Baskets
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.