Turkish Cloth Tokat Yazma Throw or Tablecloth
This product is no longer available.
Superb White Turkish Cloth throw or Tablecloth, Tokat Yazma.
The tradition of Tokat Yazma has a history of six centuries ... more Superb White Turkish Cloth throw or Tablecloth, Tokat Yazma.
The tradition of Tokat Yazma has a history of six centuries in Tokat province, which has a distinguished place in this type of handicraft. Muslins, imprinted with figures using wooden stamps, have been used as headscarves and table cloths. The patterns are totally folk art and have their roots in Anatolian Turkish or Islamic legends.During centuries, patterns became very stylized and consistent, being also shaped by the natural characteristic of wood stamps on which they are engraved.Imprinted muslin is also used as curtains, skirts, dress, bag and decorational materials.
It is also closely followed by fashion designers. This one is a modern production. More and more manufacturers prefer serigraphy printing due to high cost of wooden printing. less
- 60.0ʺW × 60.0ʺD × 59.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in New Rochelle, NY
Ethnika Home Decor And Antiques in New Rochelle, NY
Ethnika Home Décor and Antiques was founded in 1987 by interior designer and antiques dealer ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.