Moroccan Cactus Silk Carpet - 2′11″ × 4′11″
This bright and colorful one-of-a-kind cactus silk carpet was handwoven by the indigenous Berber tribe of the Atlas Mountains in ...
more This bright and colorful one-of-a-kind cactus silk carpet was handwoven by the indigenous Berber tribe of the Atlas Mountains in Morocco. Cactus Silk carpets feature small symbols of traditional Berber tattoos, each indicative of the family who made it and the region where it was created. This rug was created using an all-natural vegetable silk made from the agave plant. Due to the handmade nature of this process, it shows a minimal amount of variable coloration that only adds to the character and patina of the piece. It can be pressed with a warm iron and dry cleaned.
Style Tip: This agave silk carpet is a beautiful jewel for the floor! It would also make a special statement wall hanging. less
- 2′11″ × 4′11″ and 1.0″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
Global Bazaar in New York City, NY
Global Bazaar features a mix of textiles and decor sourced through treasure hunting in souks ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.