Mid-Century Modern Daybed in Granite Gray
This product is no longer available.
Mid-century Modern daybed with classic tapered legs and neutral gray-granite upholstered cushions. Perfect for a vintage, eclectic, or Mid-century styled ...
more Mid-century Modern daybed with classic tapered legs and neutral gray-granite upholstered cushions. Perfect for a vintage, eclectic, or Mid-century styled home. Excellent condition - foam and covers are newly made. Additionally, the covers come off for easy washing in the washing machine.
Seat height: 18"H
Seat depth: 22"D
A note from the seller: We also have the same daybed in stock with lighter gray cushions. Low priced curbside delivery is also available to the NJ/NYC area for an additional fee (depending on where you are located). To find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt for this service, we'll ask you to choose local pick up and we can coordinate the delivery separately. less
- 75.0ʺW × 30.0ʺD × 29.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Brooklyn, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
At 1st Sight in Brooklyn, NY
At 1st Sight is an online shop based in Fort Greene, Brooklyn. Founded on the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.