Colorado Mountain Scene by Muriel Sibell Wolle
This product is no longer available.
An original watercolor painting of a Colorado landscape by Muriel Sibell Wolle, signed Sibell and dated '28. This is an ...
more An original watercolor painting of a Colorado landscape by Muriel Sibell Wolle, signed Sibell and dated '28. This is an early piece in relation to her time in Colorado, she arrived in Colorado in 1926 to teach at CU Boulder. It has a wonderful loose and colorful manner of representation. Framed size approx 17 1/4“ x 21“, sight size approx 15 1/4“ x 11 1/4“.
Condition: Condition of the watercolor is good, aside from a tear in the paper about 1 1/2“ long near the upper left edge (see photos), the paper appears to have very slightly darkened with age. The frame is a lovely period frame which appears to have been original to this piece, frame has light wear and damage. Muriel Sibell Wolle was part of the group "The Prospectors”. Colors are slightly more mellow than the photos capture. less
- 21.0ʺW × 0.5ʺD × 17.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $25
Arts Lapis in Sterling, CO
We offer an ever changing selection of art, objects and miscellany. Please visit us often ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.