Roman Renaissance Pietra Dura (Pietre Dure) Table
This product is no longer available.
Museum quality super fine Roman Renaissance Pietra Dura (Pietre Dure). Tabletop rest upon 2 column bases. This is a very ...
moreMuseum quality super fine Roman Renaissance Pietra Dura (Pietre Dure). Tabletop rest upon 2 column bases. This is a very stunning and durable table for inside and outside use. Lovely lapis lazuli and mother of pearl highlights throughout the intricate floral and bird design!
Extensively carved and inlaid using micromosaic semi precious stones, this beautiful piece is manufactured in the same style and technique as the magnificent Taj Mahal. Semiprecious stones like lapiz lazuli, agate, malachite etc. are used to inlay the marble with the designs. The quality of the work speaks for itself. Only pure and natural semi-precious stones are used for inlaying the plain marble surface for designs. Each flower, each petal, each bird are intricate pattern speaks for itself!
You can see that the craftsmanship is painstaking and each pattern, each flower comprises of multiple semiprecious stones which have been judiciously cut and polished to fabricate the design. Pietra Dura is inlaying of the Marble surface with semiprecious stones that are cut, fitted and polished to create various design patterns. Pietra Dura was also practiced in the last century in Italy (Pietre Dure).
See for yourself the quality of the intricate craftsmanship! Can be used as a table top for dining table, coffee table or be placed in the lounge. The marble is "fully washable" with soap and detergent. It can be used outdoors in your garden or porch.
CONDITION: Good Beautiful condition! Does show areas where the table has been retouched with paint to preserve the design. This one is SPECTACULAR in detailing and design!
length and width: 29inches by 59inches, 74cm by 150cm less
- 59ʺW × 29ʺD × 28ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
SOCO Decor in Rancho Santa Fe, CA
SOCO Decor specializes in fine design consignment. You will find affordable luxury, heirloom furnishing from ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 7Ask the Seller / View All
- Corner Dining Tables
- Distressed Dining Tables
- Expandable Dining Tables
- Extendable Dining Tables
- Farmhouse Dining Tables
- Folding Dining Tables
- High Dining Tables
- Narrow Dining Tables
- Outdoor Dining Tables
- Oval Dining Tables
- Pedestal Dining Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Dining Tables
- Round Dining Tables
- San Diego Dining Tables
- Small Dining Tables
- Square Dining Tables
- Trestle Dining Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.