French Standing Wood Easel
Preowned, and used, and enjoyed by an artist, this wood easel came from an artist's studio. Great patina and paint ...
more Preowned, and used, and enjoyed by an artist, this wood easel came from an artist's studio. Great patina and paint marks throughout. Made in France by the esteemed Mabef company. Fully adjustable and inclinable. Made of Beechwood. There is a shelf for storing art supplies
This deluxe, 3-legged studio easel features a simple ratchet control that adjusts canvas height and canvas inclination.
This is a great way to display artwork both at home, for photos or at a business or gallery or Art Show or Flea Market.
We can also ship this for $165 via fedex ground or ups, just let us know before purchasing and we can adjust the ad for you or we can possibly hand deliver to parts of AZ. and CA
Canvas Height: 53"
Maximum Height: 96"
Storage Height: 68.5"
Base Width: 26"
Base Depth: 30"
The canvas holder height is adjusted by a simple ratchet control.
The canvas is locked into position by tightening a screw.
Folds flat for storage and shipping.
Thank you for looking at our listings and please browse through our other items. We appreciate your interest. I usually have more photos than I've posted, so please ask to see them if you'd like. And if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com, thanks! We will always strive to offer you the best shipping prices we can. We will gladly combine shipping costs for more than one item whenever possible and we will work with you on alternative shipping and delivery whenever possible.
If you're interested in this item, we are happy to check alternative shipping costs for you, please let us know before purchasing, thanks less
- 26.0ʺW × 30.0ʺD × 69.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 9Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.