On Hold Nils Jonsson for Troeds Teak Credenza
This product is no longer available.
ON HOLD - A wonderfully sized, sexy and architectural teak credenza designed by Nils Jonsson for Troeds in Sweden, circa 1960s ...
more ON HOLD - A wonderfully sized, sexy and architectural teak credenza designed by Nils Jonsson for Troeds in Sweden, circa 1960s. Model name "Trento". Sliding doors reveal a beautiful contrasting birch/maple interior and long adjustable shelf. On the right is a bank of five drawers: the top drawer is divided and lined with bright blue felt!
This is a very well-made piece of furniture. it is solidly built with fine details including real wooden rails for the sliding doors, rather than the more ubiquitous plastic.
This piece is in very good vintage condition with age-appropriate signs of wear. There is some light discoloration and light scratches on on the top, a small dent in the front edge, a small dent on the top, some staining in the drawers and small veneer chips on the very back bottom side corners. The interior shelf is slightly bowed from decades of storing heavy items. less
- 74.75ʺW × 17.75ʺD × 31.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Nils Jonsson
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Cumberland Foreside, ME
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
VINTAGE MODERN MAINE in Cumberland Foreside, ME
Vintage Modern Maine presents a curated collection of Mid Century Modern and Danish modern furniture ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.