Antique Dog Irish Terrier Lithograph
This product is no longer available
The Illustrated Book of the Dog was the authoritative book on the breeding and care of pedigree dogs during the ...
The Illustrated Book of the Dog was the authoritative book on the breeding and care of pedigree dogs during the Victorian era when, in typical English manner, the wealthy of the day, up to Queen Victoria herself, engaged portrait painters to render their favorite dogs immortal. Our listings are from the German edition.
The seller says: "In these times are perhaps the seeds of our modern day interest in all manner of pets & in these portraits we see many of the breeds of dogs that are still beloved today. "
Each chromolithographed( each color laid in with a separate lithographic stone ) print is in excellent condition, measuring approximately 10 3/4 inches by 8 1/4 inches on a stiff, creamy paper. On a few, there are the occasional marginal fox marks as shown. These prints are rare and we are pleased to be able to offer an outstanding selection of canine images. less
- 10.75ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 8.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $10
- Free Local Pickup in cincinnati, OH
max in cincinnati, OH
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.