Vintage 1950s Turquoise Starburst Bowls - Set of 6
Mid-century modern 1950s Atomic set of six small bowls.
Just under 5 1/2" wide and abut 1 1/2" ... more Mid-century modern 1950s Atomic set of six small bowls.
Just under 5 1/2" wide and abut 1 1/2" high
So versatile. In addition for serving your favorite foods - a scoop of sorbet, at your bar for olives, or lemons, hors d'oeuvres, etc. - these may be used as a soap dish, trinket dish, for your jewelry, keys.
Fjord Turquoise pattern. The pattern looks like little oars and sticks or a Starburst Iconic Clock. Unmarked, part of the Fjord Turquoise, Oven Proof USA, Knowles, by Kalla, Color Fast.
Please note the seller has several other listings for other matching pieces including cups and saucers, plates, platters, gravy boat, creamer, sugar set, atomic drinking glasses and more. If interested in more than one piece from the set, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. less
- 5.5ʺW × 5.5ʺD × 1.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $17
- Free Local Pickup in Scottsdale, AZ
We Love Lucite in Scottsdale, AZ
Here you will find quality items that we personally select for their rarity and ‘wow ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.