Louis XVI Style Ebonized Dining Table by Jansen
Louis XVI style ebonized dining table by Maison Jansen. A spectacular Louis XVI style dining table by Maison Jansen having ...
more Louis XVI style ebonized dining table by Maison Jansen. A spectacular Louis XVI style dining table by Maison Jansen having three 16" expandable leaves. Wonderfully done in a Steinway black lacquered ebonized finish.
The solid bronze sabots on casters support a tapering bronze fluted leg terminating in a bronze circular cap. The apron having cookie cutter corners with an entire bronze frame encompassing the four sides of the apron. The table top framed in a bronze border. All three leaves having the exact design as the top and apron. The center table bottom having a pair of two legged supports as opposed to the one that most tables of this type have.
The top would need to be touched up.
This stunning dining table is a shining example of this renowned designer’s workmanship at its absolute finest and is one of the largest table by Jansen on the market. Sure to add grace and elegance to any setting. Measures: 79" L x 48" W with 3 16" leaves. less
- 79.0ʺW × 48.0ʺD × 30.5ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Maison Jansen
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $789
- Free Local Pickup in Stamford, CT
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Greenwich Living Antiques & Design Centre in Stamford, CT
LOCATED IN THE HEART OF STAMFORD CONNECTICUTS ANTIQUES DISTRICT IT IS THE LARGEST SINGLE OWNER ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.