Atomic Green Studio Art Pottery - 11 Pieces
This product is no longer available.
This Mid-century, California Studio art pottery set features a vivid, green hue and includes a carafe and six cups. This ...
moreThis Mid-century, California Studio art pottery set features a vivid, green hue and includes a carafe and six cups. This quirky set is hand-finished, and hand glazed by an unknown maker. Shape, glaze, appearance and color and style suggests 1930 to 1940's California, it really is an odd handmade set of pottery...it keeps bringing you back to fondle the pieces! Yes, it does look like its left over from the movie set of E.T.
Condition: No cracks or damage; faint overall crazing. Original production glaze pips, pops, skips and rough spots consistent with a hand made pottery item with age. Each piece is solid feel without feeling overly heavy. The shape of the Carafe or Pitcher suggests there was a base or stand with this set but no further information or similar images have been found. As is.
Measurements approx. (1) Carafe/Pitcher is 7 " deep by 7" high by 6.5" across. Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz . (6) Each cup is 2.5 " high by 3" across or 4" across including handle. Weight 5 oz , (3) small individual bud or creamers are 2.5" high weight 3 oz. plus (1) odd little dish. less
- 7ʺW × 7ʺD × 6ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
DonkeyJack in Amherst, NY
This is the shop for the odd and the beautiful, the fabulous and the WOW ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.