19th Century Empire-Era Dutch Armchairs - Pair
These two armchairs are crafted from mahogany. They are exquisitely designed with fruitwood inlaid marquetry. The floral pattern runs along ...
more These two armchairs are crafted from mahogany. They are exquisitely designed with fruitwood inlaid marquetry. The floral pattern runs along the surfaces of the back, arms, and legs. One chair has beautifully carved scrolling arms while the other is a sloping design. The legs of the latter are secured by support bars. The chairs have been reupholstered in a striped oyster-white fabric.
23 1/2" width, 19 1/4" depth, 34 1/2" height.
22 1/4" width, 21 1/2" depth, 33 1/2" height.
Seat height: 20 1/2". less
- 23.5ʺW × 21.5ʺD × 33.5ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Cafiero Select Home in New York, NY
Cafiero Select is a home goods store & design firm located in New York City. We ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.