Vintage Brass Head Buddha
Add calm and peace to any room with this vintage Buddha head dating from the 1930s–1940s. A large, heavy ... more Add calm and peace to any room with this vintage Buddha head dating from the 1930s–1940s. A large, heavy brass casting with excellent detailing and a wonderful patina. Slight rubbing to the tip of the nose and upper eyelid, otherwise in very good vintage condition. Normal signs of wear from age and use. The casting measures 15'' long and weighs 8lbs. A sturdy back bar allows for hanging and displays beautifully. Artist signature visible as shown on the rim of the neck. A beautiful decorative piece that would accent any shrine, altar or eccentric room. less
- 8.75ʺW × 4.5ʺD × 15.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $23
Julespin in Clovis, CA
A wonderful selection of quality mid-century pieces in brass, wood and glass for the modern ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.