Barovier & Toso Blue and Gold Italian Murano Glass Mid-Century Modern Table Lamps Venetian Italy- a Pair Millennial
This product is no longer available.
Captivating pair of vintage opalescent intense blue Murano glass table lamps made in Italy by Barovier & Toso, circa 1940s-1950's ...
more Captivating pair of vintage opalescent intense blue Murano glass table lamps made in Italy by Barovier & Toso, circa 1940s-1950's. These Italian antique glass lamps are original from the period and are not recently made reproductions. They retain their original brass necks and vase caps, which have been professionally polished and re-lacquered to prevent further tarnishing. The solid brass sockets are new. new silver cords have been added. Ready for use.
The glass portions are a brilliant, opalescent blue with twisted ribbing throughout. They have the traditional, gold-flecked, dolphin-footed bases and gold filled insert rings in-between the blue portions.
The glass is in EXCELLENT condition with no chips, no cracks and no repairs. One lamp is slightly taller than the other., which is common with antique Murano glass lamps.
A stunning and captivating pair of lamps for that special high-end Luxe consumer.
Shades not included. less
- 8.0ʺW × 8.0ʺD × 25.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Barovier & Toso
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Miami, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Gallery Avanti in Miami, FL
Based in Miami Florida, Gallery Avanti specializes in Mid-Century Modern home furnishings. We typically offer ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.