McGuire Laura Kirar Passage Dining Side Chair
This product is no longer available.
Laura Kirar Passage Dining Side Chair. Featured in Elle Decor.
From the manufacturer's website: The Passage Arm and Side Chairs ... more Laura Kirar Passage Dining Side Chair. Featured in Elle Decor.
From the manufacturer's website: The Passage Arm and Side Chairs by Laura Kirar were designed with entertaining and family gatherings in mind. In her extensive travels, Kirar has been inspired by cultures where entertaining seams effortless, familial, casual and spontaneous. Whether gathered around the kitchen table, or moving the party to the dining room, the Passage Dining Chair is a versatile piece made for movement.
Please note that this item is a showroom sample with light wear.
Retail Price: $3377
Sale Price: $1182 less
- 23.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 35.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
McGuire Furniture in San Francisco, CA
McGuire carries forward the passion and design sensibility of San Francisco founders John and Elinor ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 9Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.