Vintage Berber Tribal Moroccan Rug - 3'5" x 5'6"
Bursting with sunshine and colors of summer, this vintage Moroccan rug is illuminating and uplifting offering happiness, cheerfulness, and fun ...
more Bursting with sunshine and colors of summer, this vintage Moroccan rug is illuminating and uplifting offering happiness, cheerfulness, and fun.
The color yellow inspires inquisitiveness and original thought much like the Berber people. Predominantly yellow with sprinkled confetti colors in hues of orange, ivory, green, brown and blue, this vintage rug represents enthusiasm for life and optimism. The double stacked lozenge pattern stands out beautifully as it is outlined in orange, slate blue and ivory. Giving a youthful and whimsical feel with its braided fringes and colorful palette, this Moroccan rug will add much-needed color and focus to a monochromatic space and it would work really well in a cool, modern interior. Not only valued for their appearance, but more so for their meaning and religious beliefs – Moroccan rugs are believed to protect the human spirit from negative energy and shield the human body from the elements. The hints of dyes that make their way into the rug’s motifs and fringes have their own tale to tell. In Berber culture, the color red symbolizes strength and protection, blue symbolizes wisdom, yellow represents eternity and green stands for peace. While the patterns may seem whimsical and random – they are very significant to the rug weaver’s life. The Berber women incorporate design elements from their personal experience into the rugs designs. The symbols are usually references to events and aspects of their daily life such as beliefs, birth, fertility, nature, femininity, life and spirituality.
Measures: 3'5" x 5'6". less
- 3′5″ × 5′6″ and 0.5″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $50
- Free Local Pickup in Dallas, TX
Esmaili Rugs in Dallas, TX
Welcome to the Antique Rug Gallery of Esmaili Rugs and Antiques, Inc. By traveling the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.