Vintage African Indigo Fringe Throw Blanket
This product is no longer available.
The seller says: This is a gorgeous and unique one of a kind authentic vintage Indigo textile from Mali, Africa ...
more The seller says: This is a gorgeous and unique one of a kind authentic vintage Indigo textile from Mali, Africa with super long fringe detail. The fringe can easily be cut to a shorter length but we love the long fringe.
**Each piece is in vintage condition and has imperfections which give the piece its unique beauty and charm. We hand select each throw and only put the best pieces on our shop with minimal wear. We are happy to supply more photos.
All Indigos are 100% cotton and can be washed and hung dry. However, because of the delicate nature of the fringe we recommend hand washing with mild soap and hang drying. All of our throws have been hand washed by us before being shipped out.
Design tip: throw on the arm or back of a sofa to add a pop of color. less
- 27.0ʺW × 54.0ʺD × 0.25ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $10
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
One Affirmation in New York, NY
We carefully select unique and authentic textiles from around the world. We sell pillows and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.