Extra Large Brass Planter by Chapman
This product is no longer available.
The seller: Add some bling to your life with this extra large Brutalist Mid Century Hollywood Regency style woven metal ...
moreThe seller: Add some bling to your life with this extra large Brutalist Mid Century Hollywood Regency style woven metal planter. Has the original Chapman label on it that says 1978. The metal appears to be brass but I am not 100% sure. It is not magnetic which I have been told is one way to identify brass. It also looks similar to other items by Chapman that are brass. Would also make a great fireplace log holder.
Condition: Metal has not been polished and has a patina, and tarnish from many years of use. Could easily be polished, but I elected to leave with existing patina which is very beautiful. There are a few spots at the top rim where it looks like the welding has started to separated, but the piece is still in completely useable condition. It is a woven metal piece so the sides move slightly, but still a very sturdy planter ready for some large plants. Please look at photos to really understand the condition of the piece, and please ask questions.
Dimension: Planter is an oval that is roughly 2 feet long by 16.5 inches wide by 1 foot deep.
Shipping Info: Planter weights roughly 12lbs. It will ship in a box that is 25" x 18" x 16" and with packing material box will likely weigh around 16-18lbs less
- 24ʺW × 16.5ʺD × 12ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Eclectic Nauko in Shoreline, WA
Retro and mid century home décor that is fun and speaks to me with a ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Barrel Planters
- Brutalist Planters
- Bulb Planters
- Cactus Planters
- Elephant Planters
- Fish Bowl Planters
- Flower Planters
- Gold Planters
- Hanging Planters
- Herb Planters
- Hollywood Regency Planters
- Indoor Planters
- Indoor Wall Planters
- Large Ceramic Planters
- Large Outdoor Planters
- Large Planters
- Mexican Planters
- Mid-Century Modern Planters
- Orchid Planters
- Outdoor Planters
- Rectangular Planters
- Seattle Planters
- Succulent Planters
- Tall Planters
- Terracotta Planters
- Urn Planters
- Wall Planters
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.