Vintage Mid-Century Chinoiserie Buffet
This product is no longer available.
This Mid-Century buffet no-doubt has incredible Chinoiserie style flare. The brass-banded bracket legs, the faux lock & key hardware, and ... more This Mid-Century buffet no-doubt has incredible Chinoiserie style flare. The brass-banded bracket legs, the faux lock & key hardware, and the over-sized brass brackets on the side are amazing. The unexpected Hermes-orange interior features two drawers. While this piece was sold by Bly-Moss Furniture Co., we believe it was hand-crafted by Hickory Manufacturing Company. Would be spectacular in your dining room as a buffet, living room as a credenza, or even to elegantly house your media in a family room. less
- 70.5ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 26.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Hickory Furniture
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Webster Groves, MO
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Three Martini Lunch Vintage in Webster Groves, MO
Quality, on trend vintage decor and furniture at reasonable prices
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.