Stanley 1960s Classic Dining Set
This product is no longer available.
This is a beautiful dining set: a dining table with removable 18” leaf and 6 chairs. Solid wood, fine detail ... moreThis is a beautiful dining set: a dining table with removable 18” leaf and 6 chairs. Solid wood, fine detail. It is a formal but not heavy style that can look fresh in today’s rooms. The finish is a dark blonde antiqued fruitwood with dark brown speckling. The grain forms a diamond pattern where the two sides of the table join in the center. Each leg has a small bronze-colored decorative metal medallion at the top. The table has a very light mar in the finish toward one end, probably from contact with a serving dish. The defect is only visible when looking at a certain angle and when the light hits the table a certain way. We were not able to get it to show in a photograph. The chairs are matching solid wood with the same finish, and caned inserts on the backs. The cushions are a gold/ochre velour. Four armless chairs, two armed end chairs. Seat cushions are 16” deep, 19” wide at front, and seat height is 18” from the floor. The two end chairs and two of the armless chairs are in excellent vintage condition; a fifth chair (armless) has wood, finish, and back in excellent vintage condition with some damage to the seat cushion; the sixth chair (armless) has wood and finish in excellent vintage condition, but has a 2.5” tear in the caned back and some damage to the cushion. Without leaf, the table is 29” high, 42” wide, 64” long. The leaf extends the table an additional 18 inches to make it 82” long. Please note dimensions listed separately are without the 18" leaf. Leaf provides and additional 18" of length. One owner, used only on special occasions. Matching buffet/hutch, listed separately. less
- 64ʺW × 42ʺD × 29ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Kathleen L. in Vernon, CT
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.