Antique Prie-Dieu Gothic Leather Prayer Chair
This product is no longer available.
The seller says: Antique carved wood gothic prayer chair. This French prie-dieu, with leather seat and arm rest, is lined ... more The seller says: Antique carved wood gothic prayer chair. This French prie-dieu, with leather seat and arm rest, is lined in nail head trim. The seat back features a gothic carved design and a small cubby for personal effects. The number 55 is stenciled on the back, presumably done by the church it was used in, many decades ago. We discovered this item in Belgium. The seat height is 14". less
- 18.5ʺW × 19.0ʺD × 37.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in van nuys, CA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 30 miles of 91406.
Tornay L.A. in van nuys, CA
Tony & Melissa Tornay import European antique home decor & furniture to the LA area. They also ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.