Vintage Pre-1940s Shasta Seltzer Bottle
This product is no longer available.
This heavy vintage Shasta seltzer bottle dates from the 1930s, a time when it was thought that glass had to ... more This heavy vintage Shasta seltzer bottle dates from the 1930s, a time when it was thought that glass had to be very thick to withstand the pressures of carbonation. Its bottom is etched with the words "MADE IN CZECHO-SLOVAKIA," the hyphen indicating an older spelling for the now extinct nation. The bottle is also marked along the bottom edge with raised lettering reading "SAN FRANCISCO," and on the back with "Property of the Shasta Water Co." The paper label is partially intact. This large piece is a great, visually distinctive addition to your bottle collection, or just a fun piece of shelf candy. less
- 3.5ʺW × 3.5ʺD × 11.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Torrance, CA
Cracked Vessel Vintage in Torrance, CA
I'm Mary, and Cracked Vessel Vintage is my store. It lives in a big-beamed ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.