Boho Chic Moroccan Style Shag Rug in Blue With Modern Tribal Style - 8'8" X 12'2"
Infuse your space with this Boho Chic Moroccan Style Shag Rug in Blue with Modern Tribal Style. This Moroccan area ... more Infuse your space with this Boho Chic Moroccan Style Shag Rug in Blue with Modern Tribal Style. This Moroccan area rug harmonizes disparate elements, brings soothing serenity while adding texture and depth to your space. This is a fantastic example of a contemporary Moroccan style rug, woven with a clean and simple, yet sophisticated composition. Features an abstract design. Saturated in an extraordinary palette of light blue, this Moroccan style shag rug showcases true simplistic style with primitive charm. The asymmetrical lines in this awe-inspiring composition create something a little more modern and daring as it conforms to the sleek Minimalist style that ruled during the mid-20th century. It is this combination of Minimalist utility and magical symbolism that gives the Moroccan style carpets and rugs their unique appeal. In the 1930's Le Corbusier, Alvar Alto, Charles and Ray Eames started incorporating the plush and soft Moroccan rugs into interior spaces as a counterbalance to their sleekly designed leather and chrome furniture. The mid-late 20th century has brought about a renewed appreciation for Mid-Century Modernism. Adding a unique flair to timeless tribal design, this unique Moroccan rug does not have a border and creates a truly tempting aspect for nearly any interior space. Hand-knotted wool. Made in Pakistan. Measures: 08'08 x 12'02. less
- 8′8″ × 12′2″ and 0.5″ thick
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $99
- Free Local Pickup in Dallas, TX
Esmaili Rugs in Dallas, TX
Welcome to the Antique Rug Gallery of Esmaili Rugs and Antiques, Inc. By traveling the ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 8Ask the Seller / View All
- Abstract Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Blue Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Boho Chic Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Brown Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Contemporary Scandinavian Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Cottage Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Country Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Dallas Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Folk Art Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Mid-Century Modern Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Modern Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Moroccan Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Primitive Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- Tribal Contemporary Handmade Rugs
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.