Milo Baughman Dining Set with Breuer Style Chairs
This product is no longer available.
Chrome & Smokey Glass Dining Table by Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin with Marcel Breuer B5 Style Chairs.
Absolutely gorgeous ... more Chrome & Smokey Glass Dining Table by Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin with Marcel Breuer B5 Style Chairs.
Absolutely gorgeous mirror polished chrome tubular frame with floating smoky glass top. Designed by Milo Baughman for Thayer Coggin. Purchased in 2010 from 1st Dibs by Abitar Group interior design firm. Heavy and very well constructed frame and fully blended and polished welds.
Bauhaus designer and architect Marcel Breuer created the B5 chair in 1926 as "a dramatic antidote to the overstuffed seating of the Edwardian era." Though not as well-known as his B3 chair (the "Wassily"), the B5 was recently inducted into the Cooper-Hewitt's National Design Museum. I have not verified the authenticity of these chairs, but they were presented by my design team as authentic and original tags are beneath the seats.
Condition: No chips or scratches on table, in excellent condition. The chairs were reupholstered and professionally refinished in 2010, however one seat now shows light coffee stains. Photos of invoices for fabric and upholsterer included in this listing.
Seat height is 18" less
- 57.5ʺW × 32.75ʺD × 28.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Milo Baughman
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Calabasas, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
David D. in Calabasas, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.