Bassett Mid-Century Modern Coffee Table
This rare, impressive, and sleek Mid-century Modern "Artisan Collection" line coffee table by Bassett was manufactured in the 1960s. It ...
more This rare, impressive, and sleek Mid-century Modern "Artisan Collection" line coffee table by Bassett was manufactured in the 1960s. It has a fabulous, dark walnut color. The lines are clean and elegant. The table is made of solid walnut. Finely tapered pencil legs hint to a Scandinavian influence. Table is in great condition. It is well identified by the Bassett company and it will make a wonderful addition to any Mid-century home.
Maker: Bassett Furniture Co.
Of the Period: Mid-Century Modern
Place of Origin: United States
Date of Manufacture: ca. 1960
Materials and Techniques: Walnut
Wear: Wear consistent with age and use.
Measurements: Height 14 in. (36 cm) x Width 56 in. (142 cm) x Depth 20 in. (51 cm) less
- 56.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 14.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $269
- Free Local Pickup in Timonium, MD
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Mary Kay's Furniture in Timonium, MD
Mary Kay’s Furniture is owned and operated in Timonium, MD 21093. Our goal is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.