Vintage African Indigo Mudcloth Cube Ottoman
This product is no longer available.
Upholstered in our favorite African fabrics, these sweet and very versatile additions to your home decor are ready for your ...
moreUpholstered in our favorite African fabrics, these sweet and very versatile additions to your home decor are ready for your floor! Add a bit of graphic punch with the perfect perch for a pair of tired feet.
Upholstered in a soft faded indigo with a beautiful metallic silver stripe.
Indigo is hand dyed in Mali, West Africa using a resist pattern. The Mudcloth is woven and expertly dyed in indigo vats, a centuries old practice with significance in cultural identity for the Malians.
The design has become a must have here in the states, and thus an important export for West Africa. It is becoming more and more prevalent in America's fashion and home decor scene.
- 14 x 14 cube, with feet it stands 15 tall
- Solid wood and plywood frame
- Black fabric-lined bottom and black plastic feet
- Hollow and lightweight but sturdy
Please keep in mind that variations may occur and that the eccentricities of the piece, in its handmade quality are its most endearing features. We are careful to hand inspect all projects after they have been handmade for your home.
Our home decor goods are produced in North Carolina and Los Angeles with care, and an eye for distinct quality and craftsmanship. less
- 14ʺW × 14ʺD × 15ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
The Estate of Things in Southern Pines, NC
Curated Vintage Finds & Eclectibles for your life at home! In it for the thrill of ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- African Ottomans & Footstools
- Bench Ottomans
- Blue Ottomans & Footstools
- Boho Chic Ottomans & Footstools
- Cocktail Ottomans
- Coffee Table Ottomans
- Cowhide Ottomans
- Cube Ottomans
- Fur Ottomans
- Large Ottomans
- Los Angeles Ottomans & Footstools
- Ottomans with Trays
- Outdoor Ottomans
- Oversized Ottomans
- Pouf Ottomans
- Primitive Ottomans & Footstools
- Rolling Ottomans
- Round Leather Ottomans
- Round Ottomans
- Round Tufted Ottomans
- Small Ottomans
- Square Ottomans
- Storage Ottomans
- Table Ottomans
- Tufted Leather Ottomans
- Tufted Ottomans
- Upholstered Ottomans
- Velvet Ottomans
- Zebra Ottomans
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.