"Java Ripples" Indigo Handwoven Ikat Pillow Cover
This product is no longer available.
*Featured on Kate Young Design blog ( award-winning blogger from the UK )
We are so excited to welcome our new "Java ... more *Featured on Kate Young Design blog ( award-winning blogger from the UK )
We are so excited to welcome our new "Java Ripples" Indigo pillow, fresh from the beautiful Central Java province, Indonesia. This precious pillow cover is made of traditional hand-woven Ikat fabric by Javanese Ikat artisans. In Indonesia, this type of fabric is also known with the name of "Tenun Troso", whereas "Tenun" means woven, and "Troso" is the small village in Central Java where this fabric was made.
This pillow motifs on both sides, front and back. They have slightly different motif appearances on both sides. Please note due to the meticulous handwork of hand-woven technique, irregularities may be found in the pattern & colour of the fabrics however this should be regarded as part of the charm and is what gives them character.
- Made from traditionally hand-woven cotton fabric, from traditionally colored strings by local woven crafters from Troso, Central Java, Indonesia
- Dry clean only !
- Motifs on BOTH sides
- Insert not included, listing for 4 pieces only ( 18 x18 inches )
- high quality Japanese hidden zipper.
- inner fabric lining inside the pillow for premium durability
Tags : 18x18" Indigo Ikat Pillow, Indigo Pillow, Indigo Pillow Cover, Blue Decorative Pillow, Asian Pillow, Ethnic Pillow Case, Throw Pillow Case less
- 18.0ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 18.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in La Jolla, CA
Brunna.Co in La Jolla, CA
Brunna.co brings the finest Indonesian handmade Home Decor and Lifestyle collections directly from local ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.