Antique Cast Iron Industrial Farm Pulley
This product is no longer available.
From F. E. Myers Brothers, this is a fantastic antique cast iron sheathed wooden pulley c. 1900. Not only is ...
more From F. E. Myers Brothers, this is a fantastic antique cast iron sheathed wooden pulley c. 1900. Not only is the iron more decorative that most pulleys from this era and beyond, it is complete. The top hook is present as well as a very old leather strip that was used in place of a cotter key or pin to hold the shaft that the pulley spins on.
Beautiful as a standalone display item, this will make a perfect addition to an industrial decor. Also use as a paper weight or bookend. The wooden pulley has lovely age and wear with appropriate stress cracks and pitting.
Measures approx. 13 1/2" stretched end to end. Pulley diameter is just under 5 inches. Weight is over 3 pounds.
Pulley is marked "F. E. M. Bro." on one side and "Ashland" on the other. less
- 13.5ʺW × 4.0ʺD × 5.0ʺH
- Fair Has lived a "full life" and has a distressed look with noticeable wear
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Georgetown, KY
Reconstitutions in Georgetown, KY
Eclectic, colorful & interesting vintage decor
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.