Piero Lissoni Fritz Hansen Coffee Table
This product is no longer available.
Design Plus Consignment Gallery has a coffee table designed by Italian Piero Lissoni, for Fritz Hansen. This lounge coffee table ... more Design Plus Consignment Gallery has a coffee table designed by Italian Piero Lissoni, for Fritz Hansen. This lounge coffee table is a white varnished pedestal foot beauty. Designer Piero Lissoni is a well-known designer and architect with a degree from the Polytechnico of Milan. In 1986 Lissoni founded the Studio Lissoni. Since then Piero Lissoni has worked with a dense list of design brands, such as Boffi, Cassina, Kartell, Living Divani and Flos on a wide diversity of designs of furniture and lighting. Lissonis's projects are often total designs, i.e. full-scale interiors and architecture of hotels, offices and showrooms, yachts and private homes. He's inspired by many different elements but also designers such as Danish Arne Jacobsen and Poul Kjærholm. Piero Lissoni's design principle is never to design for a specific function or purpose - but to design for human beings. For Fritz Hansen Piero Lissoni designed Lissoni Series in 2006. less
- 30.0ʺW × 46.0ʺD × 10.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Fritz Hansen
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Design Plus Consignment Gallery in San Francisco, CA
Design Plus Consignment Gallery of San Francisco and San Rafael.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.