Vintage Chinoiserie Wall Planter and Shelf - Pair
This product is no longer available.
Featured is a pair of wall decor - shelf and planter. The black metals frames are covered in red paper painted ...
more Featured is a pair of wall decor - shelf and planter. The black metals frames are covered in red paper painted with gold pastoral scenes. The effect is very glam - Hollywood Regency / Dorothy Draper style.
Overall these are in good condition. There is some wear to the paper on the shelf. Please see pictures. less
- 14.75ʺW × 6.75ʺD × 22.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Dorothy Draper
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
- Free Local Pickup in Crossville, TN
- $50 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 125 miles of 38558.
Zou Zou Home in Crossville, TN
At Zou Zou Home, we have a flair for vintage and repurposed home decor with ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.