Mid Century Desk by John Van Koert for Drexel
This product is no longer available.
Beautiful lines on this Mid Century writer's desk designed by John Van Koert for Drexel in the 1960s. Has a ...
more Beautiful lines on this Mid Century writer's desk designed by John Van Koert for Drexel in the 1960s. Has a glass insert over the top and 1 drawer. Gorgeous tapered lines and surfboard lip back edge. It also has a finished back so it does not have to be placed up against a wall. In excellent condition with minor marks typical of age. There is a chip in the wood and the glass on the back left (see pic), however the glass chip slides underneath and cannot be seen. There is also a minor glass chip on the front edge. This is a great little accent desk with Atomic Era lines. We also have the Drexel Profile Side Table by John Van Koert as well.
Height (Back) - 32"
Height (Writing area) - 29"
Width - 30"
Depth - 18" less
- 30.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 32.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Danish Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Reynoldsburg, OH
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Dirty Girls Restoration in Reynoldsburg, OH
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.