Kroehler Mid-Century Vanity with Mirror
This product is no longer available.
Stunning mid-century five-drawer Kroehler vanity waterfall desk with two deep drawers on either side of middle drawer. Original rounded square ...
more Stunning mid-century five-drawer Kroehler vanity waterfall desk with two deep drawers on either side of middle drawer. Original rounded square mirror adds to the overall Art Deco feel of this piece. Hand rubbed and polished. Information card reads: "This modern design suite has the fronts and tops veneered with carefully selected plain striped Oriental wood (an Australian product.) The sides are veneered with American walnut rotary cut. The exposed solid parts are made of carefully selected, kiln dried gumwood lumber. The cases are dustproof throughout with oak interiors and center drawer guides."
Matching high boy dresser and bed frame available as well. If interested in the pair, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. less
- 46.0ʺW × 18.0ʺD × 63.5ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Comstock, WI
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Merchanstyle in Comstock, WI
"The love of vintage, the thrill of the hunt, the happiness that ensues when our ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.