Pair Mid Century Sculptural Teak Wood Lamps
This product is no longer available.
A pair of mid-century wood table lamps, with the influence of Vladimir Kagan. Sculpturally formed espresso stained teak is blended ...
more A pair of mid-century wood table lamps, with the influence of Vladimir Kagan. Sculpturally formed espresso stained teak is blended with brass accents to create a unique lamp, with beautiful entwined wood making the structure look very unique and beautiful. Shades are included. The wood is in very good condition; base is made of solid wood.
Of the Period: Mid-Century Modern
Place of Origin: United States
Date of Manufacture: 1950s
Materials and Techniques: Brass, Wood
Measurements: 37" tall to final 39 1/2" to top of shade x 6 1/2" base less
- 6.5ʺW × 2.0ʺD × 37.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $59
- Free Local Pickup in Timonium, MD
Mary Kay's Furniture in Timonium, MD
Mary Kay’s Furniture is owned and operated in Timonium, MD 21093. Our goal is ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.