48"x60" Abstract "Village Florist" by Trixie Pitts
***AWAY TRAVELING: May 31 - July 07
Oil on canvas
48 x 60 inches
Great Deal ... more ***AWAY TRAVELING: May 31 - July 07
Oil on canvas
48 x 60 inches
Great Deal! Stunning Painting!
*Just viewed this in the studio and it is amazingly vibrant! The photo can't capture the powerful effect of this wonderful painting! This is a great deal!!
"Village Florist" is an oversized early painting by the popularly selling NYC artist, Trixie Pitts. This painting hints at Trixie's love of movement and bold use of color. It was inspired by a walk in The Village and coming across a great florist. It makes a very dramatic statement.
With years of painting experience, Trixie Pitts has been in many group shows and has had numerous solo exhibitions in NYC, not an easy feat, including a current solo exhibition in the lobby of the 135W50 Building.
Take advantage to own one of her early works! She takes meticulous care in the rolling, packaging and sending of all her paintings. The painting is signed on the back and comes with a signed certificate of Authenticity detailing exhibition history less
- 60.0ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 48.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $75
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
Trixie Pitts in New York, NY
One of top-selling artists! *Prices vary widely depending upon year painted (2017-2005) and size. 67 ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.